Become a Hague connoisseur
At Ga Den Haag, for example, you can:
- Being a guide shows off The Hague's hidden gems;
- Manning our boats as skipper;
- Helping and informing our visitors at the counter;
- Als handige (Haagse) Harry meehelpen bij het onderhoud;
- Using your expertise to improve our systems and processes in the office;
- To get started at Ga Den Haag, you don't need to know The Hague well (but be open to learning something new every day!), and you can combine it perfectly with a regular full-time job. And how nice is it to use your expertise and enthusiasm for a foundation from time to time?
- And many more
Do you enjoy talking to companies and individuals and putting together the perfect package for them? Do you like The Hague, arranging things and working neatly? Then Ga Den Haag has the best job for you; come and join our friendly reservations team! Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selling packages in The Hague; you will be in contact by phone and email with clients, guides and suppliers. You ensure that all bookings are properly processed in our reservation system.
- You are customer-friendly and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm in your advice and sales pitch.
- You are a team player and can also work well independently.
- You work in an orderly and well-organised manner and have an eye for detail.
- You can structure things well and prioritise.
- You are flexible and can quickly switch between different tasks.
- You have completed a tourism or events course at at least MBO level.
- If you already have experience in the tourism or events industry, that would be a plus.
- You speak/write good Dutch and English and any other languages you know (a little) are useful!
Full-time or part-time. (at least 60%)