The Hague Tower
Why Ga Den Haag?
Experience The Hague at the highest level!
Climb the Hague Tower, beacon and landmark of The Hague. 288 steps and 92.5 meters high and the most beautiful view of the entire city and region. A highlight you should not miss! During the climb there is a guide present who tells a passionate story about the clocks, the playing drum and the history of the Hague Tower. Funny anecdotes give the stories a light-hearted touch.
- tours from March to November: Thursday to Sunday at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- tours from December to February: Saturdays and Sundays at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
- meeting point at De Grote Kerk, Rond de Grote Kerk 12, The Hague
- you must be present 15 minutes before beginning of the tour
- Private thours are available on request all days and times
- Adult: € 7.00
- Child up to 12 years: € 5.00
- Combi ticket The Hague Tower and St. James Church: € 8,50