The Hague inside out
Why Ga Den Haag?
The Hague is known as the city of the King and Queen, the political center and the many international organizations, but the city has so much more to offer. During this bike tour through the city center of The Hague with our guide you will discover this beautiful city that will reveal it’s secrets.
Everybody likes a drink now and then. But what is it you actually taste? Van Kleef offers a wide range of Dutch Distills: Jenever, Wodka, Liqueurs and Bitters. All the Van Kleef beverages are distilled from grain alcohol, using only natural ingredients.
Quality, craftsmanship and history come together in all the Van Kleef spirits – and that’s exactly what you taste!
– 1.5 hour bike tour with our guide on a green-yellow city bike
– tasting at Van Kleef. This tasting consists of:
• a brief explanation of the history of Van Kleef Steam Distillery and the drinks produced (approx. 10 minutes)
• be surprised by a 6-part tasting of the gin assortment presented at various times during your stay,
liqueurs and other drinks
• a constantly refilled table set of warm, oven-fresh bread; two types of home-made tapenade (one of which is vegetarian);
fresh olives; roasted and mixed nuts and unlimited use of tap water