Celebrate 75 years of freedom by bike
Why Ga Den Haag?
Ga Den Haag organizes a bike tour during The Hague Freedom Weeks.
Discover places in The Hague where memories of the second world war are still present. See what consequences the construction of the Atlantic Wall had for the people of The Hague and experience what the confinement meant in the Oranjehotel. We celebrate freedom with a glimpse into our tumultuous past.
An impressive tour full of stories!
This package is available as from April 10, 2020
– Available from Tuesday to Sunday from 1 pm to 5 pm.
– Minimum group size 10 people.
– Price: € 39.00 per person
– Included: rental bike with hand brakes and 3 gears / guide who cycles along the entire tour / coffee with apple pie / entrance ticket Oranjehotel
– Available from Tuesday to Sunday.
– Price: € 26.00 per person
– Included: rental bike with hand brakes and 3 gears / booklet with route and explanation about the highlights / entrance ticket Oranjehotel